This is a key role with school and academy governing bodies and an opportunity to support school leaders to ensure good outcomes for pupils.
We are looking for enthusiastic candidates with excellent communication and organisation skills, an ability to provide regulatory advice to governors and the flexibility to work day or evening as needed.
We would be particularly interested in hearing from candidates with an education and/or governance background.
What we will offer you:-
- A competitive salary per meeting which includes pre & post meeting administration
- Holiday pay and excess travel expenses
- Flexible working with negotiable hours
- Eligibility to join local government pension fund
- Induction and ongoing continued professional development
- Excellent support and training
- Remote working with full systems support
- Hardworking and enthusiastic team members
- A role which supports the leadership and management of schools and academies
- As the role requires travel, you will need to be able to drive or have equivalent mobility.