Part time | Term time only
Covering Greater Manchester and the North West area
£14.31 per hour
Do you want to play an important role in supporting schools to develop and improve?
One Education is looking to expand its current pool of associate clerks to provide administrative support, legislative and procedural guidance to Governors and Headteachers on matters of school governance.
This is a key role to support school governing bodies in putting strong procedures in place to ensure the good leadership of schools.
We are looking for candidates with excellent communication and organisation skills, an ability to provide regulatory advice to governors and the flexibility to work day or evening as needed. What we will offer you:
- A competitive salary per meeting which Includes pre & post meeting administration
- Holiday pay and travel expenses
- Flexible working
- Induction and ongoing continued professional development
- Excellent support and training
- Hardworking and enthusiastic team members.
As the role requires travel, you will need to be able to drive or have equivalent mobility.
Closing date for applications: Wednesday 20th January 2021