Clerk to Governors
Permanent, 35 hours per week – full time or term time only (negotiable)
£21,500 to £24,500 pro rata per annum
Do you want to play an important role in supporting schools to develop and improve?
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our growing team of clerks who provide support, advice and guidance to Governors and Headteachers in schools and academies across the North West.
Candidates will have excellent communication and organisation skills, an ability to provide regulatory advice to governors and the flexibility to work day or evening as needed.
We are particularly interested in hearing from candidates with an education and/or governance background.
What we offer you:
- A competitive salary plus travel expenses
- Flexible working with negotiable hours
- Eligibility to join local government pension scheme
- Induction and ongoing continued professional development
- Excellent support and training
- Potential for some remote working with full systems support
- A chance to join a friendly, hardworking, supportive and enthusiastic team
- A role which supports the leadership and management of schools and academies
As the focus on school leadership and governance continues to increase, the value of a professional, impartial clerking service has been highlighted by Ofsted and the Department for Education. One Education has many years experience of providing clerking services in all types of schools and academies. The current service is highly regarded and we have a growing presence in the North where we are building lasting partnerships.
As the role requires travel, you will need to be able to drive or have equivalent mobility.
Please visit our website: www.oneeducation.co.uk and navigate to ”about us/work for us” for a job application pack
Closing date: 31 July 2019
Interviews will take place week commencing 5 August 2019