Salary up to £24,000 (dependant on experience)
Permanent, full time (hybrid working)
Based in Manchester, One Education is one of the largest education support companies in England. An opportunity has arisen for a confident, creative and experienced copywriter with a natural flare for producing content.
You will be passionate about content with the ability to adapt your writing style to both off and online marketing channels, different audiences and across different brands, as you will work on both Company and school client content.
You have an excellent communication style, with high attention to detail when writing engaging and effective content.
The successful candidate will have a confident, energetic and enthusiastic personality to be able to influence, inspire and encourage others within the business.
- Minimum of 2 years copywriting experience across different channels
- Possess strong, versatile and creative copywriting and editing skills
- Excellent English, impeccable grammar and attention to detail
- The ability to imagine, identify and develop creative content that engages and converts
- Awareness of how copy works alongside SEO and user experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills as this role will require you to liaise with, support and present to school leadership teams
- Confident and self-motivated with a willingness to take ownership of projects
- Well organised and capable of prioritising and managing own workloads
- Full UK driving licence
- Experience of working within the education sector
Closing date - 10th December 2021
One Education Ltd reserve the right to bring this vacancy to a close prior to the closing date
To apply please complete this Application Form and return via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and we positively welcome applications from all candidates regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation.