One Education are seeking to appoint an Associate Education Consultant who can deliver support, training and advice to schools, clusters and Multi-academy Trusts. The main focus of this consultancy work will be to support leaders in school development & effectiveness across a range of settings in the North West and, occasionally, further afield.
You will have:
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS);
- A minimum of five years’ successful teaching experience;
- A minimum of two years’ substantial leadership experience in their sector;
- Up to date knowledge on issues, trends and findings in educational research;
- An in depth understanding of EYFS and The National Curriculum;
- Driving licence and access to own car (or equivalent)
- This is a key role to support school governing bodies in putting strong procedures in place to ensure the good leadership of schools.
You will be able to:
- Inspire and motivate others in an articulate and approachable manner
- Initiate and develop collaborative working relationships with staff and educational establishments
- Use evidence and knowledge to provide accurate, expert, insightful and professional advice;
- Analyse data and other evidence to identify priorities, formulate hypotheses and questions;
- Produce clear written records and reports expressing judgements cogently and precisely in writing;
- Confident in promoting services and products to schools and academies;
- Work effectively and efficiently by organising own work and meeting deadlines.
- Leadership qualification
- Experience of being an Ofsted Inspector
We will offer you:
- Flexibility that fits around current commitments
- Excellent support and guidance
- Hardworking and enthusiastic team members
- Opportunity for networking and personal development
- A competitive day rate of £345-£445 (based on experience)
Further Information If you would like an informal chat or want to apply please send a current CV and an expression of interest to Head of School Development email@example.com
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and we positively welcome applications from all candidates regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation.