Part time | Term time only
Covering Greater Manchester and the North West Area
£13.93 per hour plus holiday pay
Do you want to play an important role in supporting schools to develop and improve?
One Education is looking to expand its current pool of associate clerks to provide administration support, legislative and procedural guidance to school governors.
This is a key role with school and academy governing bodies and an opportunity to support school leaders to ensure good outcomes for pupils.
We are looking for enthusiastic candidates with excellent communication and organisation skills, an ability to provide regulatory advice to governors and the flexibility to work day or evening as needed.
We would be particularly interested in hearing from candidates with an education and/or governance background.
What we will offer you:
- A competitive salary per meeting which includes pre & post meeting administration
- Holiday pay and excess travel expenses
- Flexible working with negotiable hours
- Eligibility to join local government pension fund
- Induction and ongoing continued professional development
- Excellent support and training
- Remote working with full systems support
- Hardworking and enthusiastic team members
- A role which supports the leadership and management of schools and academies.
Closing date: 27 January 2020