Starting salary up to £22,000pa - Permanent, full time
An opportunity has arisen for a suitably qualified, highly motivated and experienced ICT Support Technician to deliver ICT support services on behalf of One Education.
Ideally the candidate should have experience of working on-site in a both Primary and Secondary School environments and delivering remote support to customers on a busy helpdesk.
The successful applicant will have excellent communication skills and be able to deliver high quality support to our customers across a range ICT areas both on-site and via our Helpdesk. The primary focus of the role will be to provide first line ICT technical support to customers to maintain their ICT network and systems.
It is expected that applicants would have experience areas:
- Microsoft Windows Environments - Server and desktop
- Device deployment, management and support
- Hardware fault finding & resolution (servers, laptops, desktops, printers)
- Active Directory – User management, group policy and software/printer management
- Apple IOS and OSX – Server and desktop
- Audio/Visual equipment (touchscreens, projectors, smartboards)
- Network management, support and auditing
- Network fault finding and diagnostics
- Managed wireless support and management
- Basic SIMS knowledge
Closing date: 25/06/21 (One Education Ltd reserve the right to bring this vacancy to a close prior to the closing date)
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and we positively welcome applications from all candidates regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation.
To apply please complete this application form and return via email to email@example.com.