Salary up to £37,000 pa
Based in Manchester, One Education is one of the largest education support companies in England. An opportunity has arisen for a suitably qualified, highly motivated and experienced IT Support Manager to oversee a team of 10 on-site IT Technicians delivering support services to Primary and Secondary schools.
- Permanent, full time 35 hours per week
- 25 days holiday per year rising to 30 days
- Essential Car Allowance of up to £800 pa
- Membership of Local Government Pension Scheme
- Free onsite parking when working One Education offices
This is an excellent opportunity, as the successful candidate will have the chance to work across several areas including support, installations and projects whilst benefiting from extensive training programmes to promote career development.
The ideal candidate will have strong management skills, excellent technical knowledge and have previous experience of managing a busy team of technical staff. Although not essential, experience of working in the education sector is desirable as One Education works in various school and education environments delivering on-site and remote support to customers as well as operating a busy helpdesk.
If you are looking for a change and can demonstrate experience in the following areas this could be a great move for you:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Experience of effectively managing a team and collaborating with peers to deliver high quality support.
- Knowledge and understanding of best practice frameworks (such as ITIL) for the delivery of IT services
- Strong knowledge and experience of supporting range of IT applications, platforms and technologies
- Ability to produce management information reports
- Experience of developing professional and effective working relationships with customers and key stakeholders
- Experience of delivering a high level of customer service
The postholder must have a full driving license & access to their own vehicle.
The closing date for applications will be 16th January 2022. We are keen to recruit to this post and would be looking for somebody to start with us as soon as possible, for this reason we reserve the right to bring this vacancy to a close prior to the closing date if the right applicant is found.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer, and we positively welcome applications from all candidates regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation.
To apply please complete this Application Form and return via email to email@example.com