We are looking to recruit Educational Psychologists immediately. In addition, this advert is to encourage any Y3 Trainee Educational Psychologists who would like to secure employment from September 2021 to apply also.
Why work for One Education?
- We believe we are at the forefront of creative practice.
- As well as delivering the full repertoire of statutory provision across Manchester we deliver applied psychology in a range of areas/services including: educational settings, residential provision, mental health support teams, adoption psychology services, youth justice, social care and assessment pathways.
- We take pride in our diversity of practice in which working at both individual and strategic levels with our commissioner partners is valued.
What do we care about?
- We deeply care about the schools, services and critically the children and young people we serve.
- We deeply care about our values and principles that underpin our work.
- And put simply, we deeply care about our team members. Your interests, passions and well-being are truly acknowledged and supported.
What is our commitment to you?
- We take pride in ensuring you have a practice portfolio that meets the needs of the communities we serve, but also tailored to your interests and aspirations.
- Excellent management and supervision plus protected peer supervision time which fosters great connectivity and support relationships within the team.
- Excellent professional development opportunities in line with service and individual needs.
- Receiving a warm and supportive ethos.
- Highly flexible working and competitive salary (Soulbury A 3-8 plus 3 SPA points).
So, if you are an educational psychologist or trainee educational psychologist, who is passionate about putting children first, please apply.
For an informal discussion please contact Lead Educational Psychologist Ben Powell on 07436150232.
To apply please email to firstname.lastname@example.org your most recent CV with a covering letter outlining how you meet the job specification.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and we positively welcome applications from all candidates regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation.
Please submit by 5pm on Friday 23rd of April
Interviews: To Be Confirmed
The title ‘Educational Psychologist’ is protected in law. Therefore, applicants must be registered with the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC), or, in the case of trainee EP’s, expect to be eligible for registration on completion of their recognised training course’ also an enhanced DBS check is required for this post.