One Education are looking for professional Senior HR advisers to join our expanding HR & People Team.
- Senior HR Adviser Salary £35k to £39k dependant on experience
- Permanent, full time and FTC full time 35 hours per week
- Term Time Working can be considered based on a 35 hour week
- 25 days holidays per year rising to 30 days
- Essential Car User Allowance of up to £800 pa
- Membership of Local Government Pension Scheme
- Free onsite parking when working One Education offices
- Based in Manchester - Travelling to schools across Greater Manchester
Based in Manchester, One Education is one of the largest education support companies in England. We currently have opportunities for suitably qualified, highly motivated and experienced Senior HR Advisers and HR Adviser’s to join our expanding HR & People Team.
We provide high quality, specialist pupil facing and management services to schools and academies. The team provide advice and practical support to schools and academies on a range of people management matters; staff conduct, attendance, grievance, capability, terms & conditions, contracts, restructures and all HR matters.
In addition, we provide bespoke training and guidance to schools and academies on matters such as Equality & Diversity, Wellbeing, Mediation, Policy review, Job Evaluation, GDPR, Governance and matters relating to Safeguarding. We also advise and provide support to schools on emergencies and critical incidents.
We value our people highly and invest in their professional development and wellbeing. We are committed to equality, diversity and inclusion and have an active equality and diversity group. If you are interested in helping Headteachers and Principals with challenging management issues and:
- have excellent inter-personal skills;
- can juggle the roles of investigator, advisor, advocate, conciliator and manager;
- can manage a busy caseload; then we would love to hear from you.
- CIPD - desirable
The postholder must have a full driving license & access to their own vehicle.
To apply please complete this application form and return via email to email@example.com
Closing date: Friday 27th May 2022
Interviews: Wednesday 1st June 2022
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and we positively welcome applications from all candidates regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation.