Telesales Representative Job Vacancy
One Education are looking for an enthusiastic Telesales Representative to contribute in generating new business sales for our company.
You will be responsible for identifying new opportunities, setting appointments and closing sales deals over the phone whilst maintaining good customer relationships. You will be responsible for building your own network of accounts and will be targeted on new business.
- Starting salary circa £22,000 pro rata (OTE £25,000 pro rata)
- 12 months fixed term
- Term time only
An effective telesales representative must be an excellent communicator and have superior people skills. They must be comfortable presenting products or services over the phone as well as dealing with complaints and doubts.
The goal is to help One Education grow by bringing in new customers from a wider geographical coverage.
It is expected that applicants would have experience areas:
- Proven experience of cold calling new business
- Proven track record of successfully meeting sales quota as a telesales representative
- Good knowledge of relevant computer programs (e.g. CRM software) and Microsoft programmes
- Ability to learn about products and services and describe/explain them to prospects
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding negotiation skills with the ability to resolve issues and address complaints