Competition T & Cs
Christmas Competition Terms & Conditions
1. One Education is running a competition to find a winning design for its official Christmas card.
2. The prize for the winning entry is £50 cinema vouchers. The entry will be the primary image on our 2017 Christmas card and will also be used for promotional items.
3. Entries will be accepted between Monday 27th November and 12pm on Monday 18th December 2017. Entries will not be accepted after this time. Entries will not be returned so please keep a copy. One Education cannot take any responsibility for any technical failure or malfunction, including but not limited to any affected postal or email services, which may result in any entry being lost or not properly registered or recorded.
4. This competition is open to pupils of primary schools in One Education’s current database and One Education reserves the right to refuse entries.
5. Entries should be produced in colour on A4 white card/paper.
The name of child, teacher, and school should be block printed/typed on reverse if hard-copy, or on front if in electronic format.
Entries should be mailed to: One Education Ltd, Universal Square, No.1 Devonshire Street North, Ardwick, Manchester, M12 6JH.
Or sent via email by electronic scans at hi-res - 300 DPI - firstname.lastname@example.org
On receipt, each entry will be stored in line with the data protection policy.
ENTRIES MUST BE ENTIRELY ENTRANTS' OWN ORIGINAL WORK.
6. By entering the competition the school is agreeing to:
a) that their pupils can be named for use by One Education and on all One Education’s public services.
b) to grant One Education a royalty free, exclusive and irrevocable licence, to use, edit, adapt, exploit and sub-licence any element of the competition entry including but not limited to the design, in all media whether now known or developed in the future, throughout the world, in perpetuity.
7. All entries will be viewed by One Education moderators. Any entry that contains abusive, violent or offensive material, does not meet the criteria set out above or is incomplete, will not be considered.
8. Entries will be judged by a panel selected by One Education Ltd. One Education's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Unsuccessful entrants will not be contacted.
9. The winner will be contacted on or around Friday 15th December 2017. If they cannot be contacted after reasonable attempts have been made to do so, One Education reserves the right to contact the next best entry.
10. One Education will endeavour to provide the prize as described. However, for editorial reasons and those outside its control, One Education may alter elements of the prize. The prize may only be taken as stated and cannot be deferred or transferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
11. One Education reserves the right to disqualify any entry which breaches any of these Terms and Conditions or to withhold or withdraw the prize if in its opinion entries do not reach the required standard.
12. This competition is not open to anyone closely related to One Education or their associated companies, or any person involved in the running of the competition.
13. One Education processes all personal data it holds in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. It will process the personal data you provide with this entry for the purposes of running the competition, and will not share your data with any external third party without your consent or as required by law. Please be aware that sending personal data by email may not be secure as there is a possibility that messages may be intercepted.
14. One Education reserves the right to cancel or amend this competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control. In this event, a notice will be posted on the One Education website.
15. These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of England and Wales.