The Chairs network is a termly meeting which includes a briefing on the latest developments in governance and updates from the DfE.
From this training, governors will gain knowledge of the Early Years Foundation Stage as a key stage of a continuum of learning.
£85.00 + vat (or free to CSP members)
From this training, school governors will gain knowledge of the Early Years Foundation Stage as a key stage of a continuum of learning. The training will include information about the following:
• The new Common Inspection Framework (Sept
2015) and how it will be inspected in the Early Years;
• What high quality early years provision looks like;
• Assessing children’s learning in relation to early years’ outcomes;
• An overview of the national picture in relation to Early Years;
• Governors’ responsibilities in relation to the EYFS.
Who is it for? governors
Age phase: primary, secondary
Time: 18:30 - 20:30