Do you know which policies and procedures your school or academy is required to have and which are simply good practice? Do you have a timetable for when or how these should be reviewed? Do relevant individuals know where to find the documents?
This breakfast briefing will provide school business managers with the confidence to:
- conduct a policy audit
- streamline current policies in place
- determine bespoke versus standard
- develop an implementation timetable for new procedures
- ensure relevant circulation of policy and procedures
- utilise document management systems
Who's It For?
Headteachers and school business managers
8:00am - 10:00am