An introduction to the report designing process in SIMS with the objective to extract useful information from the pupil database in a variety of formats. This course will give you a clear understanding of how reports are produced in SIMS.
This full day training will allow you to enhance your data analysis skills by using the powerful graphical analysis tool, SIMS Discover.
£189 + VAT (free to ICT SLA customers using promo code)
• creating Venn diagrams and filtering by year, key pastoral factors, attendance, behaviour and end of key stage assessments
• working with data from previous academic years
• creating student groups based on the information provided by Discover; using these dynamic groups in SIMS, on the SIMS Home Page, in Attendance and as Assessment marksheet filters
• defining and setting up dynamic group ‘alerts’ to be able to track when students join and leave a dynamic group (for example for tracking persistent absentees)
• using SIMS user defined groups in Discover
Staff who use SIMS and who wish to enhance their data analysis skills by using the powerful graphical analysis tool, SIMS Discover.
Primary & Secondary
09:30 - 15:30