An introduction to the report designing process in SIMS with the objective to extract useful information from the pupil database in a variety of formats. This course will give you a clear understanding of how reports are produced in SIMS.
SIMS introduction to new users will give you an understanding of the basics of SIMS.
£189.00 plus vat
What you will learn
- finding your way around SIMS
- looking up pupil information
- making day-to-day adjustments to pupil details
- responding to information received about pupils and contracts
- dealing with leavers and admissions
- recording dinner money
- recording attendance
- basic report training
Who is it for? School Administrators new to SIMS
Age phase: Primary
Time: 09:30 to 15:30