This course is an introduction to SIMS, providing new users with an understanding of the basics.
SIMS introduction to new users will give you an understanding of the basics of SIMS.
£189.00 plus vat
What you will learn
- finding your way around SIMS
- looking up pupil information
- making day-to-day adjustments to pupil details
- responding to information received about pupils and contracts
- dealing with leavers and admissions
- recording dinner money
- recording attendance
- basic report training
Who is it for? School Administrators new to SIMS
Age phase: Primary
Time: 09:30 to 15:30