Learn how to start a census return, including background information to the school census, creating and validating a return, correcting validation errors on individual records or by bulk update and more.
An introduction to the report designing process in SIMS with the objective to
extract useful information from the pupil database in a variety of formats.This course will give you a clear
understanding of how reports are produced in SIMS.
£129.00 plus vat
The course will cover:
* the running of pre–defined reports;
* modifying and creating reports to produce lists;
* creating reports to produce mail merged documents and labels, using Word and Excel;
* using analysis output exporting and importing;
* using the Favourites panel on the SIMS Home Page to run favourite Reports.
Throughout the course, tasks/activities will be related to scenarios aimed to equip you with the skills to respond to requests for pupil data needed from the software. These requests may come from sources within school or externally. This course will give you a clear understanding of how reports are produced in SIMS.
Who is it for? School Administrators/Office Staff
Age phase: primary, secondary
Time: 09:30 to 12:30