SIMS: SEN users in primary schools
SEN in SIMS training will cover all you need to know about the data and reports needed to support SEN.
£129 + Vat
SEN in SIMS training will cover all you need to learn about the data and reports needed to support SEN including:
- managing and recording details of reviews, events and provisions;
- managing pupils with statements and Education and Health Care Plans (EHC);
- producing the SEN reports provided in SIMS;
- editing SEN related look up tables to provide school customisation;
- adding linked adults, agents and agencies;
- sending, receiving and viewing messages related to SEN pupils;
- configuring panels on the SIMS Home Page to help monitor SEN processes.
Who is it for? School administrators/Office Staff responsible for recording SEN information, SEN Co-ordinators
Age phase: primary
Time: 9.30am to 12.30pm