You will probably already have a number of interventions taking place, or about to take place in school, that you might want to record. SIMS Interventions allows you to show evidence based effective interventions over different areas of school life including academic, attendance, achievement and behaviour by providing you with detailed reports on outcomes and associated costs.
£189 + VAT (free to ICT SLA customers using promo code)
You can add this event to your calendar by selecting the option compatible with your device
By the end of the course you will be able to:
• define interventions, and capture and understand basic cost information
• set up when the intervention will take place, who will run it and allocate students to the intervention for a specific period of time
• add an intervention to an individual student
• record whether an intervention has been effective for an individual student
• record a target for an individual student
• review interventions against assessment data
• review which intervention is the most effective
• view/edit all interventions against an individual student
• analyse the intervention group in Discover
• analyse intervention information in an Assessment Marksheet and the Programme of Study
• create reports on the interventions through the reporting dictionary
• create analysis reports to provide to Ofsted or an LA as evidence of which students have which interventions and which interventions are most effective
• enhance Discover to pull through information on the interventions being run in the school.
Who's It For?
This course is aimed at staff responsible for the setup and maintenance of interventions within SIMS including Data Manager, SENDCo and Administrative Staff. Delegates should have knowledge of the interventions policy in use within their establishment and a basic understanding of SIMS.
9:30 - 15:30