The course will cover:
- The changes to the Teacher Assessment Framework, the ‘pupil can’ statements and their implications for teaching, learning and assessment of writing
- Making accurate assessments of pupils’ writing
- The new exemplification materials
Attendees at the course are asked to bring the following documents to the training
- 2018 Teacher assessment framework
- 2018 Interim pre-key stage 2: pupils working below the test standard
- 2018 exemplification materials KS2
Please note that there will be an additional FREE briefing session regarding the administration of the SATs and updates on moderation visits on 20th April from 1-4 pm at the Holiday Inn. Details regarding this event will be emailed out in March.
Who's It For?
Suitable for Year 6 Teachers, English/Literacy leaders and assessment leaders
13:00 - 16:00