Y2 Literacy Network (all 3 days)
Y2 Literacy networks - 3 available dates
The Y2 Literacy Network Meeting gives Y2 teachers the opportunity to gain valuable insight from experienced Manchester Moderators and DfE curriculum advisors.
£270 + VAT (free parking at venue)
You can add this event to your calendar by selecting the option compatible with your device
The cluster group will take place once a term and will ensure teachers are up to date with current DfE recommendations whilst gaining knowledge and skills on invaluable, practical ideas to adapt within the classroom.
The Y2 Literacy Network Meetings for 2018-2019 will focus on:
- DfE and National updates;
- Latest research and how to effectively apply it;
- Supporting and Improving standards;
- Creativity in the Y2 classroom;
- Developing knowledge and skills;
- Practical ideas to teach Reading, Writing and GPS effectively;
- Sharing best practice;
- Network opportunities.
Who's It For?
Year Y2 Teachers, KS1 Leaders,
09:00 - 12:00