Achieve the best outcomes in English
Achieve the best outcomes in English for Y3 & Y4
This course has been designed to support Year 3 and Year 4 teachers to achieve the best outcomes in English for their pupils. It takes place at 'The Classroom' at the Studio, located on the ground floor of The Hive building opposite the Bakerie Tasting Store.
£129 for 1st place, £63 discount for 2nd place - please email email@example.com to book discounted additional places
You can add this event to your calendar by selecting the option compatible with your device
Parking at the Studio
The nearest car park is NCP Northern Quarter; the postcode for this is M4 1LX. There is no onsite parking at the Studio.
To obtain discounted parking at the NCP car park simply ask for an NCP validation ticket at the studio reception on the 3rd floor. When you are ready to exit the car park, simply insert your original parking ticket into the payment machines along with the validation ticket to activate the discount. The maximum day rate will be then be reduced to £6.50.
This course has been designed to support Year 3 and Year 4 teachers to achieve the best outcomes for their pupils. Whilst looking at the Year 3 and 4 curriculum, the course will cover:
- Planning a text-based literacy sequence, including the teaching of SPaG creatively in context;
- Using content domains to structure Guided Reading;
- Moderation of assessments in both Reading and Writing;
- Progression within Year 3 and 4, linking to end of Key Stage expectations.
Delegates will leave with:
- further understanding of the requirements of the National Curriculum;
- secure knowledge in achieving consistency within their class and across the whole school;
- a wealth of resources, ideas and practical strategies to assist their pupils to achieve at least ARE in Year Three and Year 4.
Delegates are encouraged to bring the books for three children within their class. The work should show: the writing process; children's SPaG work; and the level of understanding within children's reading.
Who's It For?
Year 3 and Year 4 teachers