New to teaching networks
New to Teaching network meetings
As a highlighted area in the Ofsted Handbook, CPD for NQTs is of paramount importance. The new to teaching networks provide support and training for NQTs and those teachers who are in the early stages of their careers. A package of all 5 half day network meetings (single sessions can also be booked).
£450 + VAT (free parking at venue)
You can add this event to your calendar by selecting the option compatible with your device
As a highlighted area in the Ofsted Handbook, CPD for NQTs is of paramount importance. The new to teaching networks provide support and training for NQTs and those teachers who are in the early stages of their careers.
One Education Early Career support will help NQTs and teachers who are in the first few years of their teaching career to have access to high quality CPD. The programme will provide support for teachers in EYFS, KS1 and KS2.
The sessions include inter-sessional tasks specific to their school and each session will cover a different aspect of education from one of our many qualified educational experts.
- 20th September 2018 - Exploring Workload, Wellbeing and Behaviour Management
- 7th November 2018 - Engaging children in the English Curriculum
- 24th January 2019 - How to support children with SEND
- 28th March 2019 - Engaging Children in the Maths Curriculum
- 15th July 2019 - TBC depending on delegates interests (suggestions are: Dyslexia friendly classrooms; Speech and language; taking your teaching career to the next level; assessment and data)
NQTs and RQTs can also purchase in school support for a discounted rate, please contact One Education or discuss with course facilitators.
Who's It For?
Newly Qualified Teachers, Recently Qualified Teachers
13:30 - 16:00