By Jo Gray on 23 Jun 2022
Our expert curriculum consultants can work with your school to help you to ensure the quality of education for all. We can support you to create a bespoke curriculum that’s coherent, engaging and that benefits pupils of all ages. The fundamental purpose of curriculum development is to ensure that all pupils receive a full learning experience that contributes towards personal and academic success. What we can offer you:
- Assess to ensure that your curriculum is broad and balanced.
- Consider how you evaluate the intent, implementation and impact of your curriculum.
- Provide a Report for governors and SLT.
- Support with development of an action plan.
- Complete a whole school curriculum review.
- Write and developing a curriculum action plan.
- Ensure that the intent of your curriculum is underpinned by a research and evidence base.
- Work with you to map out your curriculum, ensure progression for children across year groups and coverage of the national Curriculum.
- If schools would like to develop a text based curriculum our Literacy experts and DfE advisors can support you with this.
- Devising or adapt your impact measures to ensure you can track progress and success.
- Support in planning and delivering for individual teachers, year groups or whole school.
- Model demonstration lessons.
- Developing subject leader confidence in presenting evidence and holding discussions
- Working with subject leaders to adapt their subject action plans to reflect curriculum vision, with clear links between subjects.
- Support staff to develop subject knowledge in areas of need, including foundation subjects.
- In addition to subject leadership support, we provide leadership support for all levels of leadership within a school.
What we can offer you:
- Executive leadership support
- Headteacher support
- Head of School support
- Senior Leadership Support
- Develop critical engagement with key leadership theories, concepts and challenges
- Focus on effective and reflective leadership practice
- Develop roles and responsibilities