By Dr Mehmet Agdiran on 11 Feb 2022
Funded Designated Mental Health Lead Training
Updated January 2022
We are delighted to be working with the National Network of Mental Health Leads as an approved training provider of Department for Education funded training for mental health leads. The course is 3-days long, followed by a portfolio, which will gain you an accredited Level 4 Qualification.
There are two versions of the course available:
- Advanced Designated Mental Health Lead Course for those appointed to be the mental health lead for a school or college, but who do not sit on the senior leadership team.
- National Educational Leaders in Mental Health, a version of the Advanced Mental Health Lead training with additional content for senior leaders.
Modules you will study include:
- Understanding the Role
- Ethos and Culture
- Leadership and Management
- Pupil Voice
- Parents, Carers and Community
- Staff Support and Development
- Mental Health Interventions
- Targeted Approach
- Curriculum, teaching and learning
Each Designated Mental Health Lead course will be run twice throughout the year giving you the opportunity to pick a date set that suits you. Click on dates that suit you to reserve your place.
For middle leaders:
For senior leaders: