By School Finance Team on 18 Oct 2019
There are many financial deadlines throughout the year which are important to schools. We have listed some of these dates below for your information, and will keep you up-to-date month by month with additional dates as we approach financial year end.
Thursday 21st November One Education’s School Business Managers Conference This is a FREE event and open to all schools in Greater Manchester, it will be held at The Monastery, Gorton, Manchester.
- ESFA announces dedicated schools grant settlement for 2020/21
- ESFA makes 2019/20 quarter 3 pupil premium payment
- Academies and schools submit workforce census
- Academies submit trusts’ audited financial statements, auditors’ management letter and value for money statement for 2018/19 by 31 December
- Spring school census 16th January 2020
- ESFA publishes secondary school spend data with performance tables
- ESFA publishes guide to funding allocations for open academies
- Academies submit 2018/19 accounts return by 31 January
- Academies publish 2018/19 financial statements and value for money statements on their websites by 31 January
- Maintained schools period 9 budget monitoring return deadline 24th January 2020
If you would like any help, guidance or support regarding meeting any of the above deadlines or have any queries relating to any aspect of school finance please contact the School Finance team on 08449671111 or email firstname.lastname@example.org