There are many financial deadlines throughout the year which are important to schools and academies.
We have listed some of these dates below for your information, and will keep you up-to-date month by month with additional dates as we approach financial year end.
- EFA announces dedicated schools grant settlement for 2017/18
- EFA makes 2016/17 quarter 3 pupil premium payment
- Schools and Academies submit workforce census
- Academies submit trusts’ audited financial statements, auditors’ management letter and value for money statement for 2015/16 by 31 December
- Spring school census
- EFA announces 2017/18 copyright licence agreement deductions
- EFA publishes 2015/16 secondary school spend data with performance tables
- EFA publishes guide to funding allocations for 2017/18 for open academies
- EFA launches online information form for academy auditors
- Academies submit 2015/16 accounts return by 31 January
- Academies publish 2015/16 financial statements and value for money statements on their websites by 31 January
- Maintained schools period 9 budget monitoring return deadline 20 January
If you would like any help, guidance or support regarding meeting any of the above deadlines or have any queries relating to any aspect of school finance please contact the School Finance team on 0844 967 1111 or email email@example.com