Payroll Service for Academies and MATs
Our payroll team has extensive knowledge and experience of working with both single and multi-academy trusts, providing advice, guidance, and support.
We can provide a consistent approach for your payroll requirements across your Multi-Academy Trust making reporting a more streamlined and simpler process. You will be allocated your own Payroll Advisor who will take time to get to know your Academy and Trust and work to your agenda.
A discounted rate will also be considered for Academies purchasing our service on a ‘trust-wide’ service level agreement.
Payroll Support for Academies & MATs
Our payroll service provides you with peace of mind that one of the most fundamental, yet sensitive functions is managed to meet your specific needs. You maintain the control, we ensure it happens.
Our payroll service includes:
- Process payroll in accordance with term and conditions of the Trust and making the necessary adjustments where there are different terms and conditions for TUPEd staff and new appointments.
- Review of all employment contracts within your Academy or MAT to ensure your contracts are in-line with your payroll data and are in accordance with employment legislation.
- Provide guidance and ensure compliance with all HMRC requirements, including RTI and auto enrolment processes.
- Make all appropriate statutory payroll deductions - PAYE, NI, Pensions, Court orders etc and remit these directly to the appropriate bodies on behalf of the Trust.
- Make all non- statutory deductions as required - Health Care schemes, Trade unions subscriptions etc and remit to appropriate body on behalf of the Trust.
- Produce and submit all statutory payroll forms e.g P45, P60, P11d.
- Make appropriate returns to the relevant pension’s administrator(s).
- Liaison with the Academy external Auditor in relation to end of year returns.
- Act as a BACS Bureau for payment direct from client account.
- Provide pre and post BACS reports for individual academies. Immediately after payment you receive a full costing report configured to meet your needs and coded in accordance with your Academies financial reporting system.
- Provide costing reports coded in accordance with the academies budget software.
- Spreading the costs - our payroll processing charges are invoiced monthly, allowing you to manage the cost throughout the year.