We have extensive experience of working in partnership with Multi-Academy Trusts to deliver the highest quality school improvement.
Alongside our School Improvement work, we offer MAT-specific support with:
- Analysing MAT data: identifying individual academy and MAT strengths and needs. Let us analyse your data and draw out key messages from it. We can then work with CEOs to formulate a strategic development plan for your MAT.
- Organising and facilitating strategic working groups of Principles / senior leaders: drawing together the strengths of individual leaders in each academy to engage in effective peer-to-peer working.
- Mentoring and coaching for Heads of Schools / Principles: bespoke support and development from experienced consultants such as previous Heads of Outstanding Schools, and Ofsted-trained colleagues.
- Recruitment of excellent senior leaders: devising a package that will attract the highest calibre candidates, and a robust recruitment process that will help ensure that the successful candidate is the best one for your setting.
- Facilitating developmental network meetings of middle and senior leaders.
For a more holistic approach, we can work with Directors, CEOs, and Executive Principles to devise MAT development plans. Working at a strategic level, we evaluate the unique strengths and development needs of each school, and of the MAT as a whole. A MAT development plan is formulated, from which we then devise programmes of development work specific to each academy, facilitate effective peer-to-peer support, and work with senior leaders to support the delivery of specific development objectives.
For more information on our MAT development work, please fill in the form below or call 0844 967 1111.