One Education provides consultation and advice on a range of ICT areas for schools, some of which include the following:
- New School Design & build – Working to support schools through the entire process of a new school build (or extension to an existing building)
- Security Management – Advice and practical services to help you protect your ICT infrastructure, staff and students.
- Policy Development – Design and creation of polices to ensure your systems are used in the correct way (e.g. ICT Acceptable Use, Social Media Policy, etc)
- Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery - Comprehensive planning service which brings together all of the key elements required to ensure schools have appropriate plans in place to protect their key systems in the event of major school issues
- Management - All of the services required to manage a school’s ICT service on a day to day basis such as full service budget management, communications, equipment procurement and contract/supplier management.
- Computer Forensics - Examination of digital media, such as personal computers, mobile phones, to establish factual evidence of illegal unauthorised or unusual activities.
One Education understands that a change in school status, expansion or building programme can have a profound and positive impact on the standing of a school in the wider community and on the outcomes of its students - accelerating improvement and delivering excellence.
Our project managers (Prince2 Practitioner Certified), provide a wide range of project management and education services to schools. We can cover all aspects of a full programme of work including areas such as project planning, stakeholder management, 3rd party management, reporting, etc.
Examples of project management services include:
- ICT Implementation
- ICT Services rationalisation
- School Building programme
- Setting up a free school
- Academy conversion
- Tender processes
For more information, please contact Lauren Stott on 0844 967 1111.