On-Site ICT Technical Support
We offer all customers a complete support service for their school through a single point of contact for all your technical issues covering existing curriculum ICT devices.
Through our expert service desk, you will have access to:
- An experienced (named) engineer on-site for 3.5 hours per week, term time only (This is a typical requirement for a primary school, but various options are available to suit your requirements).
- Unlimited emergency support for failures affecting the delivery of the curriculum with a 4-hour response.
- An agreed 3-year rolling plan for all ICT devices to assist with budget planning.
- A regular termly visit by one of our Service Delivery/Development Managers.
- Advice and information on making the best use of current systems and the sharing of knowledge on emerging technologies and their potential use within the Education sector.
- Advice on the development and design of school ICT Suites and network infrastructure.
- Advice on the development of the school infrastructure to minimise mobile and broadband costs across the curriculum.
- Advice and assistance on network management, Online Safety and security issues.
For more information, please contact fill in the form below, or call on 0844 967 1111.