SIMS support package and licensing
For pupil management systems such as SIMS our MIS team provide advice, installations, support and training to help ensure pupils and staff data is managed and maintained in accordance with legislation.
Through the service desk, you will have access to:
- Unlimited telephone support for all modules of SIMS
- Unlimited remote support for all modules of SIMS
- Support and Guidance for all Statutory Returns
- Emergency support for failures affecting the running of the school with a 4-hour response
- Technical support of existing non-teaching MIS devices (i.e. SIMS server and computers with SIMS installed)
- Custom backup solution for SIMS / FMS etc
- Distribution of relevant current and future information required for the MIS system on behalf of the software providers
- General school advice on MIS and ICT issues
We have been supporting schools for over 25 years and are currently supporting SIMS systems for users in over 170 schools and academies, working closely with them to ensure they most the most effective use out of SIMS in the office and classrooms.
In addition to our SIMS Support, we offer a range of additional service to help schools get most of their school SIMS environment.
- Training - Delivering relevant courses, seminars and on site bespoke training to a variety of audiences.
- Consultancy - In depth discussions leading to installation of bespoke Assessment solutions.
- Statutory Returns - Support and guidance provided for all statutory returns including School Census, School Workforce Census and End of Key Stage Assessments.
- Communications - Guidance notes and useful reports available for download from One Education website for all SIMS modules including Statutory Returns, Pupil Premium, End of Year procedures and general SIMS.net housekeeping. Regular email communication to advise on SIMS issues and forthcoming training events.
- Our range of services has been developed by our experienced team to help you use the SIMS system to run your school more efficiently and to help improve performance.
On-Site Technical Support
We offer all customers a complete support service for their school through a single point of contact for all your technical issues covering existing curriculum ICT devices.
Through our expert service desk, you will have access to:
- An experienced (named) engineer on-site for 3.5 hours per week, term time only (This is a typical requirement for a primary school, but various options are available to suit your requirements).
- Unlimited emergency support for failures affecting the delivery of the curriculum with a 4-hour response.
- An agreed 3-year rolling plan for all ICT devices to assist with budget planning.
- A regular termly visit by one of our Service Delivery/Development Managers.
- Advice and information on making the best use of current systems and the sharing of knowledge on emerging technologies and their potential use within the Education sector.
- Advice on the development and design of school ICT Suites and network infrastructure.
- Advice on the development of the school infrastructure to minimise mobile and broadband costs across the curriculum.
- Advice and assistance on network management, e-safety and security issues.
We offer an unbiased consultancy approach to all your ICT requirements and pride ourselves on working with each school on an individual basis, building long term relationships.
For more information, please contact Lauren Stott on 0844 967 1111.