Is your payroll provision flexible and reliable? Is it designed to meet your needs?
Our payroll and transactional HR service frees your school from the difficult and time consuming functions, so that you can focus your time and resources on other priorities. As a national provider of specialist education services to schools, we have the expertise and experience of providing whole school support, giving you the confidence that we will professionally and sensitively manage all your payroll and transactional HR duties responsively and reliably.
Clare Whelan School Administrator, St Margaret Mary's RC Primary
"Moving to a new payroll provider can be a daunting prospect for a school but One Education’s payroll service was able to migrate all of our payroll information over seamlessly. They continue to provide a high level of service and always deal with enquiries promptly and efficiently."
What does our payroll service provide?
- Peace of mind that one of the most fundamental, yet sensitive functions is managed to meet your specific needs. You maintain the control, we ensure it happens.
- A designated payroll adviser who takes the time to get to know you and your school and who works to your agenda.
- Payments from your nominated bank account made direct to your employees. As we are a BACS Approved Bureau this couldn’t be easier.
- Ensuring you see where the money goes, prior to any payments being made, we provide you with a detailed full payroll summary report. Immediately after payment you receive a full costing report configured to meet your needs and coded in accordance with your financial reporting system.
- Spreading the costs - our payroll processing charges are invoiced monthly, allowing you to manage the cost throughout the year.
- Statutory legislation such as RTI (real time information) and auto-enrolment into pension schemes is all included with the service.
- Knowledge and experience of education sector pension schemes including Teachers Pension Scheme and the relevant Local Authority Scheme (including GMPF).
Transactional HR – what will this do for you?
- Preparing and issuing documentation such as new starter letters, contracts of employment, confirmation of contractual changes and documentation for leavers is time consuming. We ensure you have everything you need at the time you need it most.
- All documentation created will reflect your school’s individual identity and status.
- A range of service options to suit your needs. For example: documents can be sent electronically to a nominated contact at your school or as a hard copy directly to the individual employee.
- For maintained schools, we can ensure the relevant Local Authority (as the Employing Authority) is informed of any staff appointments at your school fulfilling your statutory requirement to do so.
Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS)
One Education is registered with the Disclosure & Barring Service enabling us to process and countersign your DBS Disclosure applications. You may choose to use either the e-bulk electronic service or hard copy paper submission. We offer guidance and support to schools to ensure you meet the new requirements and all staff carry the appropriate level of disclosure.
Liz Perry - School Business Manager St Joseph's RC Primary School
One Education payroll service provides an individual tailor made service for your school, dealing promptly with any enquiries and are always willing to support and help in anyway they can.