School Finance Budget Support
Our extensive experience gained from working with both the local authorities and national funding agencies enables us to provide schools with a critical insight into the way resource opportunities can be accessed.
We understand that every school is different, so our specialist team provides a comprehensive finance support service, delivered through a variety of service agreements which are designed to meet your school’s individual needs. We also provide comprehensive budget support for academies.
Support is provided through on-site visits from a nominated support officer and also includes unlimited telephone and email support, HCSS budgeting software licence, termly finance networking events and regular newsletters as standard.
Sue Hill St Mary's C of E, Moston
"One Education offer a great finance service. I find the support I receive from my Budget Officer to be a great asset and I look forward to her regular visits."
Local Authority School Finance Support Package
We offer the following support options for you to choose from, subject to your requirements:
- Preliminary and final year end close down
- Period monitoring including Local Authority monitoring returns where applicable
- 3-5 year budget forecasting
- Budget on financial management system
- Budget planning, preparation and profiling
- Budget ‘Change Report’ for governor meetings
- Financial benchmarking
- Assistance on implementing internal audit recommendations
- Assistance with BACS set up for accounts payable
- Cash Flow set up and assistance
- SFVS assistance and guidance
- Payroll monitoring and reconciliation
- Accounts receivable set up and assistance
- Support and assistance with financial policies, regulations, school budget share and other government grants