One Education and The Key
Effective CPD is dependent on skilled facilitation and quality content. The Key's CPD Toolkit provides ready-to-deliver CPD resources so your school leaders can run high-impact, in-school training for teachers, leaders and support staff.
One Education has a proven track record over time as a CPD provider and has partnered with The Key to facilitate training from the toolkit for schools that prefer outside support to deliver the modules.
Topical, evidence-led modules
Each module is designed to be delivered by staff to staff to support deep learning that drives your school improvement priorities. Developed with One Education and other leading organisations and subject experts, the modules cover topics ranging from assessment to middle leadership, and are underpinned by a robust research evidence base.
Modules consist of a series of sessions designed to be delivered sequentially.
Effective training is dependent on skilled facilitation, and some schools may prefer outside support in delivering the modules. This is why The Key has carefully selected One Education as a preferred training partner.
Fergal Roche, CEO The KEY
“One Education have a proven track record of delivering high-impact CPD to schools, and a reputation as an outstanding training provider."
CPD Toolkit subscribers can request support from One Education in delivering modules. We not only provide trainers for the modules we have developed for The Key, but we also provide skilled facilitators and subject experts to deliver all The Key’s modules.
Modules include materials such as presentations, facilitator notes, case studies, video insights, discussion prompts and activities to embed learning. All materials are quality assured so you can confidently deliver high-quality training with minimal preparation. The sessions can be edited and customised according to staff and school priorities, and having the toolkit at your fingertips means you can run your training whenever and however suits you.
- Make an impact – drive school improvement with targeted, evidence-based training resources
- Learn from leading experts – be guided by insight from authoritative organisations such as ours, and subject specialists for deep, transformative learning
- Save time – minimise preparation time with comprehensive, ready-to-use resources for facilitators and participants
- Tap into good practice – draw on expertise from across the country, including case studies from schools
- Promote self-improvement – use action-research tools to test new strategies and foster a culture of continual improvement
- Tailor content to your needs – run modules as they are, or customise them easily to address specific staff and school priorities
- Fit training around your timetable – deliver your modules when you want, as many times as you want.