LOCATION:Holiday Inn, 888 Oldham Rd, Newton Heath, Manchester, M40 2BS.
Advice & Guidance: Statutory Assessment in KS2 and Phonics Screening check - 29 April 2021 (AM)
There will be a free briefing, for Manchester schools and academies only, on the morning of 29th April 2022 which will be repeated in the afternoon.
The briefing will focus on the following:
· all aspects of the administration of the KS2 tests
· all aspects of the administration of the Phonics Check
· the Local Authority’s responsibilities for monitoring the proper administration of the KS2 tests and Phonics Check
· the arrangements for Key Stage 2 writing moderation in 2022
· the Local Authority’s responsibilities for the moderation of KS2 writing
If you wish to book a place at one of these briefings, please go to One Education’s website www.oneeducation.co.uk under training and conferences - filter Literacy. Alternatively, email Events@oneeducation.co.uk providing:
· the name of your school
· the names of attendees with their email addresses
· which session you wish to attend
Please note there will be only 50 places available for each session
If you require further information please contact Mary Arnold at Mary.firstname.lastname@example.org or Mobile 07783674471
Who's it for?
Year 6 teachers who are new to the administration of the SATs, Year1 teachers who are new to the administration of the phonics check and School leaders who have responsibility for administering the SATs or Phonics check