LOCATION:Holiday Inn, 888 Oldham Road, Newton Heath, Manchester, M40 2BS.
Developing an inspirational EYFS team for school leaders - 6 July 2023
Developing an inspirational EYFS team is for Headteachers and Senior Leaders who are involved in supporting and developing the EYFS within school. The day will explore the inspiration, awe and wonder that an incredible EYFS team can create for our young children at the start of their education journey.
This will be considered through:
- reflection on the implementation of this year’s EYFS Framework considering the positives and challenges you have faced
- practical ideas of how to develop and evolve your EYFS curriculum, whilst considering the whole school curriculum
- effective ways of monitoring standards and progress throughout EYFS
- understanding how to meet the requirements of the EYFS Framework and unpicking the EYFSP to know what you should expect
- evaluate current EYFS provision and develop next steps
- develop your vision for EYFS and identify next steps for 2022-2023.
The day will ensure you leave filled with the magic that learning in the EYFS can create; putting your children and their stages of development at the heart of your EYFS curriculum.
Delegates are advised to bring along any parts of the SEF and SDP that relates to EYFS, or separate EYFS development plans, which feed into the Whole School Development Plan.
Who's it for?
Headteachers, Senior Leadership Team and EYFS Leaders
Primary, Early Years