LOCATION:Universal Square, Devonshire Street North, Manchester. M12 6JH.
FMS6 Advanced User Training- 13 June 2019
Staying on top of your finances can be a complex task for busy schools. With One Education FMS6 advanced user training you can get to grips with your day to day financial management. This training provides you with a comprehensive step-by-step guide through the financial management areas of the FMS6 systems supported by experienced professionals.
Feeling a little unsure? Try our FMS6 User training to get you started or as a refresher.
You will learn how to:
- navigate your way around FMS set-up and management
- add order books and cheque books
- navigate and record in budget management
- process VAT (submittal & reimbursement)
- complete a bank reconciliation
- enter and contra journals (including reoccurring)
- Access available reports
Who is it for?
Current or aspiring Business Managers who are familiar with FMS6 financial administration