GOV 29: Creating and monitoring your vision and supporting effective change management - 22 June 2022
This session focusses on guidance in the document ‘Being Strategic: Improving governance and outcomes for pupils in schools and academy trusts’ (NGA / ASCL / NAHT – October 2020) and other tools - to support:
- The establishment of school / trust vision
- Strategic planning to map a delivery framework including change management activities
- The establishment of a plan for governing board review and monitoring of delivery of vision
- Highly recommended for governors from boards who are looking to review their vision, values, mission and ethos
- Useful for all governors to support increased focus on establishing a monitoring framework to evidence impact of a range of activities to supporting delivery of school / trust vision.
Who's it for?
School and Academy Governors