LOCATION:Universal Square, Devonshire Street North, Manchester, M12 6JH.
Prince 2 – Foundation and Practitioner
PRINCE2® is a widely acknowledged and highly recognisable project management qualification giving you the skills and knowledge to successfully manage projects and the qualification to evidence your practical experience. Detailing step-by-step the processes and best practice of managing a project from start to finish, it's designed to be highly versatile, allowing you to tailor the PRINCE2® framework to projects of any size.
This combined PRINCE2® Foundation and Practitioner five day course is designed to give you a comprehensive overview of the PRINCE2® methodology, whilst ensuring that you are fully equipped with the knowledge to pass the exams and become a qualified practitioner.
The key objectives of PRINCE2 Foundation Training and the PRINCE2 Practitioner course are:
- Understand the PRINCE2® method at Foundation and Practitioner level and covers the full PRINCE2 Foundation and Practitioner syllabus.
- Understand the integrated elements of PRINCE2® (principles, processes, themes and tailoring) at a practitioner level.
- Appreciate business processes and lifecycle models for projects and project management to prince2 Practitioner level.
- Help delegates to operate effectively with colleagues and managers within a structured project management environment at Practitioner level.
- Understand the benefits and principles underlying a structured approach to project management.
- Prepare you for your PRINCE2 foundation exam and PRINCE2 practitioner exam.
It covers the PRINCE2® Foundation and PRINCE2® Practitioner syllabus.
The Foundation part of the course covers the following topics:
• What is a project?
• Structure of PRINCE2
• Starting up a project
• Directing a project
• Business case
• Initiating a project
• Managing a stage boundary
• Controlling a stage
• Managing product delivery
• Closing a project
The Practitioner part of the course covers the following topics:
• Tailoring and embedding PRINCE2
• Practitioner exam practice
• Practitioner exam techniques
• Practitioner exam
About the trainer:
One Education Professional Training consultant, Nicola Kendall, has over 25 years’ experience working across all industry sectors providing training, coaching and consultancy services in project and risk management best practice.
Working with organisations including NATO, MOD, Civil Service, Canon UK Ltd, Microsoft and Merseyside Police, she is described by clients as ‘ inspiring’, ‘passionate’ and ‘collaborative ‘- someone who focuses on delivering the right results in the right way by putting the customer at the heart of her thinking and course delivery. Nicola’s greatest passion is developing people to grow personally and maximise their contribution to any organisation.