LOCATION:One Education, Universal Square, Devonshire Street North, Manchester, M12 6JH
SIMS 7 Academic Management - 29 June 2021
So, the timetable is done, now to add those students to classes. This course looks at this process but also the variations to students timetables that may take place. Internal Exclusion? Intervention Classes? Cross Year Teaching? This can all be handled through these routines.
By the end of the course you will be able to:
• place students in bands and normal timetabled classes
• place students in alternative activities that may require withdrawal from normal classes
• maintain changes to class memberships, including student carousels
• carry out academic promotion from one academic year to the next
• make use of the wide range of academic list and timetable printing available in SIMS. These routines are separate from the standard reporting routines
• make use of the student analysis routines.
Who is it for?
School administrators responsible for the management of student academic information.