LOCATION:One Education, Universal Square, Devonshire Street North, Manchester M12 6JH
SIMS 7 Assessment Essential Skills - 29 & 30 November 2021
This two day course takes an in depth look into Assessment Manager in SIMS. We will be creating key components in Assessment including aspects, grade sets, result sets which will then allow us to build templates using marksheets. There will also be an introduction to generating individual reports.
What you will learn
• key components of SIMS Assessment including aspects, grade sets, result sets and categories
• building templates and creating marksheets
• using formulae in marksheets
• creating, using and filtering data review marksheets
• an introduction to generating pre-existing individual reports
• an introduction to the basic capabilities of analysis.
Who is it for?
Senior leaders or staff with responsibility for the assessment process who have a basic knowledge of SIMS