LOCATION:One Education, Universal Square, Devonshire Street North, Manchester M12 6JH
SIMS 7 Discover - 24 November 2021
What you will learn:
• creating Venn diagrams and filtering by year, key pastoral factors, attendance, behaviour and end of key stage assessments
• working with data from previous academic years
• creating student groups based on the information provided by Discover; using these dynamic groups in SIMS 7, on the SIMS 7 Home Page, in Attendance and as Assessment marksheet filters
• defining and setting up dynamic group ‘alerts’ to be able to track when students join and leave a dynamic group (for example for tracking persistent absentees)
• using SIMS 7 user defined groups in Discover.
Who is it for?
Staff who use SIMS 7 and who wish to enhance their data analysis by using the powerful graphical analysis tool, SIMS 7 Discover.