LOCATION:One Education, Universal Square, Devonshire Street North, Ardwick, Manchester, M12 6JH.
SIMS 7 End of Year Procedures - 7 June 2022
Delegates will gain an overview and understanding of all the requirements of the new school year, including:
- dealing with the new school year admissions and leavers
- create a new academic year and set up the school diary
- record changes to teaching staff
- make pastoral structure adjustments including creating new class groups
- undertake pastoral promotion routines to update year group and class group memberships for the new school year and print class lists
- create new intake groups and pre-admission groups including the import of data from the LA ATF and CTFs
- process leavers
- perform general housekeeping routines
- producing required reports
Who's it for?
Primary school staff with responsibility for preparing SIMS for the new school year who are new to the role, including Pastoral Officers, Administrative Staff and Data Managers.