LOCATION:One Education, Universal Square, Devonshire Street North, Manchester, M12 6JH
SIMS 7 Maintaining the Nova T - 14 July 2021
Despite the best planning and timetable construction, things do change! This course looks at how to deal with changes which may take place during the course of the academic year. Staff leaving, room changes, even setting reorganisation.
By the end of the course you will be able to:
• understand the complexities of timetable data and changes
• change the room and teacher of a timetabled class
• add additional staff onto classes, as is the case with support
• deal with the arrival of new staff
• carousel teachers or rooms around classes in a block
• maintain the integrity of data between Nova-T and SIMS
• deal with an alternative curriculum
• add/edit additional non-teaching time to staff timetables (Non-Class Codes)
• allocate class levels and understand the impact on School Census and Course Manager in SIMS
Who is it for?
Staff in schools responsible for maintaining academic/timetable data throughout the course of a year