LOCATION:One Education, Universal Square, Devonshire Street North, Manchester M12 6JH.
SIMS 7 Office User - Further Skills - 13 June 2022
This course is for administrative staff or data managers with responsibility for the quality of the data held in SIMS 7 for internal and school census requirements.
What you will learn:
• Identifying and correcting duplicated data
• Customising correspondence
• Creating user-defined groups for correspondence and tracking purposes
• Creating user-defined fields to record data specific to your school
• Setting up emergency alerts system and establishing log to evidence communication with parents and others
• Managing agents and agencies
• Using Quick Reports to extract data
• Using a range of bulk data processes
• Reporting on and deleting data in line with GDPR requirements.
Who is it for?
Staff with responsibility for the quality of the data held in SIMS 7