LOCATION:One Education Ltd, Universal Square, Devonshire Street North, Ardwick, Manchester, M12 6JH
SIMS 7 Programme of Study - 09 February 2021
The programme of study marksheets are SIMS version of assessment without levels. Each statement from the national curriculum is available for teachers to assign a grade. The course will show you how the new marksheets can be used to record formative assessments for the entire national curriculum.
By the end of the course you will be able to:
• Filter pupil groups and review their attainment to help highlight gaps or identify where interventions may be needed
• Teach the curriculum however you choose and let SIMS provide the analysis you need
• The ability to set class-specific expectations and statements
• Course co-ordinators can now manage different class-specific expectations enabling them to plan the curriculum and targets more effectively
• A cross-curricular solution to teaching statements of knowledge across various subject departments
Who's it for?
Staff who use SIMS and wish to enhance their data analysis by using the powerful graphical analysis tool, SIMS Discover.