LOCATION:One Education, Universal Square, Devonshire Street North, Manchester, M12 6JH
SIMS 7 Staff Absence Cover - 07 June 2021
Staff Absence cover deals with the day to day covering of classes. This could be with your own staff or supply. This course shows how best to manage these and also best practice.
By the end of the course you will be able to:-
• create and modify reasons for classroom staff absence and room closure
• add classroom staff absences and room closures to the Cover diary and provide appropriate cover
• maintain optional cover rotas
• define classes that do not require cover or are suspended
• manage the expectation that certain staff should be required to provide more cover than others
• book and use supply staff and agencies
• publish cover arrangements
• produce statistics for absences, covers and the impact on classes and students
Who is it for?
Staff in schools responsible for the organisation of Staff Absence Cover