LOCATION:One Education, Universal Square. Devonshire Street North, Manchester M12 6JH
SIMS 7 Extended Reporting - 11 February 2021
What you will learn
• the production of more complicated lists and mail merged documents
• modifying templates to adjust the appearance of reports including incorporating headed paper
• developing the use of RTF output exploring cross-modular links in the data
• using different focuses as the starting point for reports
• extending the use of the Analysis tool.
Who is it for?
Users of SIMS responsible for responding to requests for information. You should have either attended the Standard Reporting course or be familiar with the techniques covered on the course.