LOCATION:One Education Ltd, Universal Square, Devonshire Street North, Manchester, M12 6JH
SIMS 7 and Power BI for Beginners - 30 September 2020
Microsoft Power BI is a powerful application for creating and sharing your school data. This course will show you all the basic concepts and get you up and running with Power BI creating your first Power BI analysis using SIMS data.
What you will learn:
• How to download free Power BI desktop from Microsoft
• How to create a CSV file of data from SIMS
• How to create charts in Power BI
• How to filter and ‘slice’ the data
• Uploading and sharing the analysis to Power BI
• You will be able to attend a follow on course which is under development – ‘Power BI Skills’
Who is it for?
This training is for school staff with no previous experience of Power BI, although you will need to have some SIMS experience. This course is suitable for anyone responsible for data analysis: Headteachers, Senior Leadership Team, Data Managers and Exam Officers.